Saturday, October 31, 2009
Lost in a maze of corn and snow...
For our October pack meeting, we planned on going to a corn maze. The weather that day wanted to provide us with a challenge, since we are scouts and scouts are always prepared. The pattern for the day had been cold, snow, sun, cold, snow, sun, wind, more snow... When we left, it was in the snow and wind mode. Once we got there it was more like a blizzard, so we decided to do a smaller maze and be done quicker. About 10 minutes into the maze, the weather pattern broke into the sun mode again, wouldn't ya know it? Oh, well, the boys had fun and were greeted with warm heaters, donuts and cider afterwards. Sorry, I didn't get many pictures, I stayed in the warm tent next to a heater, I guess I wasn't being a true scout. Way to go to the scouts who toughed the weather and got lost for a little while in the corn and snow. I know the weather doesn't look at all threatening in the picture, but believe me there was snow and wind only minutes before.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment